Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Finding Love in College ❁

Don't make the mistake by getting caught up with guys your first semester of college. There will be plenty of time to find love but your "love" needs to be your school books, especially during  your first semester. College isn't hard but it's not easy. It's only hard if your focus isn't in the right places. Stay on task and up to speed with things. If you find yourself stuck, frustrated, sad, mad, lonely, depressed or any state of mind besides at peace, invest in a diary or journal. Writing things down seems to sooth me and gives me a place to vent and let out my anger. I made the mistake with trying to chase someone my first semester and I let a grade slip. I learned my lesson the hard way. My mother has always said, "Don't find love, let love find you." I know understand what she meant. Right now, my focus is on school. I hope yours is/will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment